Tuesday 4 November 2008

Bugged Rank 22 Mastery Tactic

The clue is in the name...

Thwomp hit rank 22 and was ready to pick up some more moves to smash, bosh, crush and... thwack his way to the next rank.

He picked up the big mastery tactic Gork Smash! This tactic increases critical strike chance by 10% when you have Da Gud Plan, and increases you critical strike chance by 20% (not cumulative with the first 10% boooooo!) when you have Da Best Plan. One of the best dps tactics I've seen for a Black Orc!

However (you knew I was going to say that), upon collecting my flashy new tactic, and clicked on train, it appeared to have bugged my tactics...

I'll show you... here are the 2 pages of my tactics...




You should also notice that the train button is greyed out... this proves I pressed the button, but my new 'best' tactic cannot be found!

This appears to be a bug, I didn't log out and log back in to see if that rectified the problem. Chances are this might have been a known bug...

Anyway, Thwomp is rank 22 and is on track for 40 by Christmas!

No comments: