Thursday 6 November 2008

Yet Another Ding-Fest!

Thwomp hit rank 23! He'll be sitting here now possibly forever, it will depend on if I put more money on the account.

Who am I kidding, I'm putting more money on!

Anyway, here's Thwomp with a ding while killing Skaven in Chaos tier 3 (Talabecland)

He pretty much got straight into Tor Anroc and got renown rank 15...

The Chaos Within guild rank at the moment is getting pretty close to 12, I'm hoping that by the time I net login (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday if not) it'll be 13 which would hopefully take no time to get the next rank for the next standard unlock!

I also gained (at least) 2 titles last night! obtained from earning 50g in your careers' lifetime and which is obtained from dying (with ink not killing yourself) 25 items

As a bit of comedy to all of this success, here is something I picked up while killing in Talabecland...

Elegant?! What's elegant about a slag?!

No comments: