Tuesday 14 October 2008

Boredom Sets In

Stuck in work, doing nothing more than browsing others blogs. The Greenskin is definately one of my favourite reads! I have enjoyed the comics from there also, but there are other sites around, what was that one called... something like Book of Grudges *checks history* yes it was http://bookofgrudges.wordpress.com/ I particularly feel for this poor person not having the internet for 2 weeks... I'm also an addict, I couldn't last without it...

Quote from Hawley's most recent post:-
I’ve not had broadband for two weeks.
And I’m here to say that yes, I am an addict.


There are plenty of links on the blogroll on that site (which I may have to link to as they are great reads), but one that caught my eye was Save Da Runts! It sounded like a funny blog to digest, and I happened to stumble across this post which is absolutely fantastic for any healer. I will be returning to see the 10 Tip From A Healer To Tanks post, anyway, here's 10 Tips From A Tank To Healers.

No comments: