Wednesday 22 October 2008

Update

Today's post will entail plenty of gubbins and stuff that Thwomp has been getting himself into along with a few things about what I have been up to.

Let's start off with Thwomp.

Thwomp has been a bit mad with the leveling, he progressed up to 14! But I don't have the screenshot of it at the moment (it's on my computer at home). However I do have a shot of him at level 12...
This gave me my first tactic also... Thwomp is making big steps right now at becoming a full blown killing tank!
The shot of rank 12 is in early content of greenskin tier 2, the next shot is me collecting my rewards of the local public quest, and boy oh boy did I enjoy smashing all them stunties!

Not only was this an upgrade from my shocking shoulders from before, but they were my first blue item! And here they are equiped...

I'm still bearing the rank 2 shield in the picture... even as level 14 I'm still using... but there have been some PQ's that I'm sure I've seen a nice flashy new one...




Thwomp has been a bit of a busy bee lately, before all of this happened he did some hardcore high elf killing, and picked up the ToK unlock. after completing the PQ to pick up his first blue (shoulders), he also got the 'Kill 100 Dwarves' which I'm quite pleased about!

As I said earlier, Thwomp is now rank 14, renown rank 8 (I think) and sporting a nice (blue) one hand axe! I'm still on the lookout for a new shield since I'm still carrying around my rank 2 Recroot Chopstoppa (I'm sure it's called that).

A level 20 something Chosen called something like Fjorten invited me to my first WAR guild Chaos Within. I had the usual pleasant welcome, and everyone seems like friendly people, which is what you want in a leveling guild right?

I had only found out on monday from the guild that Corporeal Resistance is resistance against physical damage... so I'm a tank... and I have plenty of Elemental Resistance, and Spiritual Resistance thinking that there can't be many spells that deal Corporeal damage... so I have very little... if only I knew then what I know now, my choices of accessories would be stacking more Corp than Ele and Spirit Resist. I take it that Corporeal Resistance is similar to WoW's Resilience Rating except, it works on PvE? Or doesn't it work on that?

I'll move onto something out of WAR...

I have found a new hobby! Card Manipulation. Being able to control a deck of cards and performing flourishes that appear impossible or extremely difficult without a fixed deck of cards.

Well i've been having a look at some tutorials on YouTube, and I'm starting to pick it up already! I've only really had about 2 or 3 hours of practice, but I'm performing some swift cuts and I'm picking up something called a 'Sybil Cut'... it looks smart if I could execute is quicker, but I'm not that great yet. Practice makes perfect as they say!

No comments: