Friday 31 October 2008

I Smash Yer Face In Now!

Thwomp is getting stronger and stronger. He's rank 21, but more importantly than that, he can now kill faster...

He completed the greenskin chapter 10 PQ and picked up a meaty 2h axe! something like 42 dps instead of a 1h axe with just under 20 dps.

Ok I don't have as much survivability now without my shield, but I'm able to grind through mobs faster, if I can do this to less mobs at a time then I'll either have the same downtime, or maybe less.

Using a 2h weapon limits my actions I'm able to use now, it used to be a nice big rotation of: -
  1. Open with Wot Armor?, Big Slash, Savin' Me Hide
  2. Follow 'Me Lead (with 'Ave Another One tactic), Trip 'Em Up, Skull Thumper
  3. Wot Armor?, Tuffer 'N Nails, Skull Thumper
  4. Start again with #1

Occasionally I'd mix it up a bit if Big Slash was on cooldown, or I lose my plans (why does that happen?) or I'm in a different situation that I will need to react to or I'll suffer, for example, I have 3 mobs on the go, and allof a sudden, 2 mob join up... I'll quickly get my defensive buffs up as fast as possible, Tuffer 'N Nails, Savin' Me Hide, and also throw in Right In Da Jibblies just to help my avoidance a little more.

However now all I seem to be doing is Wot Armor?, Big Slash (or Trip 'Em Up), Skull Thumper (or Da Big 'Un if I'm fighting more than one mob)... I very rarely use Savin' Me Hide now unless I pull 3 mobs, but then again, now that I'm using Da Big 'Un which causes less damage than Skull Thumper but hits a lot of mobs in my view that forces me to use Savin' Me Hide in the following rotation since I occasionally get another 2 mobs.

No comments: