Thursday 30 October 2008

I Gotz Me Big Pig!

Thwomp did it last night! He's rank 20 and mounted on his boar! I'm going to call him Pigsy!

Here's some shots of Thwomp hitting rank 20 and Thwomp and Pigsy together...


Here's me thinking that a mount costed 20g when here is the reality!

"I gotz me big pig!"

It looks as if the guild have made some progress as well, we now have Guild Rank 10! And not only that, we're halfway to getting Guild Rank 11! Which means more space in the guild vault!

I've been doing a lot of scenarios last night, why though was I jumping into Talabec Dam and Tor Anroc when I was only 19? I must have been a bit mad. Then again, any way of getting the last 10k xp for level 20 is better than questing in Dark Elf lands... I'm not looking forward to going there in tier 3

No comments: