Wednesday 29 October 2008

A Very Annoying Quest!

Since I do not have as much time as others playing WAR, I have been quickly logging in during the mornings before I head off to work.

The past few morning attempts at doing a quest called Heroes' End

Now I know I added the link to http://www.wardb.com/, but I've been extremely good for not 'cheating' and finding out how to do it using a spoiler...

I've killed Lithia (the first part of the quest) on the first attempt... but there are 3 big tents around where she is, and a smaller tent behind them.

I need to place her head on the 'Planning Desk' in the 'Command Tent', well the only tent that stands out from the others is the smaller tent... but why would that be the command tent?

I've noticed that the greenskin and chaos quests seem to be very enjoyable and at times simple. I don't want every quest to be simple, since I don't want every other player able to solo most of the quests (like I can). Champions are the biggest problem for me, but because I can take them on, they aren't even a threat anymore (unless they have about 4 other weedy mobs with them or are a much higher level than me!).

The Dark Elves quests are (excuse my language) sh*t! When I first arrived in Shadowlands, the quest givers were sending me all over the place for minimal xp for the area! Not only that I spent probably an hour finding things for certain quests!

I'll be glad when I'm out of Ellyrion... it's just as bad as Shadowlands, and it's the location where this Heroes' End quest is...

No comments: