Tuesday 28 October 2008

Corporeal Mistake!

I posted previously that I was told about Corporeal Resistance being the resistance against physical attacks... for a tank, that is a must have stat!

To my horror, while busy sorting out my bank on Larlas (Zealot if you forgot) I had my mouse hovering over one of his spells... it caught my eye... the word Corporeal pointed out that I was mistaken!

So let me get this straight, a Shaman deals Elemental damage, a Sorceress/Sorcerer deals Spiritual and a Zealot deals Corporeal damage?

Do some casting careers have more than one school of magic? For example, you stumble across a mob with high resistance to Elemental spells, so you instead cast Spiritual spells to wittle them down?

I logged in on Thwomp quickly to see how the guild were doing with leveling. Squig is 20, which clearly points out I'm already falling behind. They'll be taking on tier 3 while I'm lagging back in tier 2! I'll pass on the guild signups for ORvR so I can grind the levels to catch up... but will they be able to proceed without a tank? Some attempts on the champions in Friday's warband had me sitting idle while I was on the phone with the rest doing what they do best.

Will I be missed? Will I be left behind and they find another guild tank to run ORvR with them?

I must step up the pace! I need to be strong and get a few levels over the others, just to allow for slack times like what I'm going through at the moment, along with me having little time to game next week!

No comments: