Wednesday 29 October 2008

Latest XCM Moves

I've not had much practice with the deck since my last post about being able to fan (not that greatly though)

I have actually been able to perform a one handed single cut called a Charlier... why Charlier and not Charlie or whatever I have no idea... I'm quite good at it, but it's still a bit harder with a full deck.

I have tried out a new move today, it's called the hot shot! You perform a Charlier cut, then a single card flies out of the deck into the other hand...

Sounds impossible right? But look at this and you will understand that it can be done without a fixed deck. I even showed this move to a colleague at work, he could do nothing but sit and smile...

Anyway, it's really coming along now, I'm picking up some pretty cool cuts, and I'm really enjoying it. I never realised I'd get so into it! Then again, it is something I've wanted to be doing for quite a few years now.

I'm looking at doing something called a Revolution, basically spin a 'packet' in one hand or a few fingers, along with other smart moves like Buckeye.

Anyway, I thought I best post the latest.

No comments: