Tuesday 28 October 2008

WAR Dropout

I've been adding other blogs to the blogroll, and I have been using some of them from The Greenskin website, since that place is trusted and a top place to be!

I was about to add one called Bloghammer, until I read this recent post!

This is similar to how I felt about trying WAR, but now that I've started playing it, I'm more hooked on this than I was with WoW!

Ok I'm not the best player in WoW, as mentioned in a previous post, but I've found the game is repetative when compared to WAR. I've leveled 3 characters to 70... I am losing or have completely lost the motivation to pay the funds for WoW only to be in a similar situation as I am now.

WAR is new, Mythic have a lot to live up to with Blizzards huge game having such a massive impact. But Blizzard aren't delivering for me. One of my favourite battlegrounds was Alterac Valley. It was only a few months ago that Blizzard decided to move the Horde starting place back to balance it out... only 3 years to do that!!! That is extremely slack! At least Mythic are releasing fixes fast, and they offer a game that I've been looking for.

I'll go back to the WAR dropout...

He played WoW longer than me... 4 years is a long time to throw away on another game. I will almost definately not be doing the same.

No comments: