Monday 13 October 2008

Wake Sits And Has A Cuppa

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm a bit of a WoW player... for those interested, I'm a dirty fiendish Gnome Warlock on Kazzak EU named Wakeofdeath.

It is a pretty crappy name, but I couldn't think of anything at the time of creation, and with my unfortunate bank balance due to buying christmas gifts early this year I can't really afford a single penny towards the renaming charge...

With me struggling for cash, i've also not got the cash spare to pay for a WoW account as well as a WAR account... I've got WotLK on preorder, and I'm looking forward to the grind to 80, but i wanted to experience WAR before it's release, after all, there's about a month left til then.

My WoW account has been frozen temporarily, depending on how WAR goes, it might not become active for more than a month.

Best to see how the cash fairs up also. It's definately not over for Wake, he'll return and ruin Northrend!

No comments: