Thursday 16 October 2008

Thwomp Continues To Go On A Rampage

Thwomp went a bit mad for it last night, he hacked and slashed and bashed and crashed his way through a few more ranks, he's now rank 10! He entered his first scenario as well last night, bagging me some nice xp from Green-Faced Killa and Gates of Ekrund quests along with possibly another one that I can't remember.

I was quite shocked in the scenario how good I played, it took more than a few people (with a healer) to take me down for my first death, but after seeing Thwomp take a bit of a beating, some Zealot (can't remember the name, but cudos to that player) must have clicked and noticed I was short of heals. That guy was great, he followed me like a bad smell, I died about 4 times in the whole battle...

Desctruction won, something like 500 - 250ish, and I was well up there with the top damage, something like 7th overall out of like 25, and I think 3rd or 4th from destruction... that was with a sword&board!

I traveled to Nordland and spent a fair bit of time questing there, it was quite fun, but I did prefer my greenskin quests. I stumbled across the entrance to greenskin T2, my my my... enemies ranked 11 and 12 everywhere and I was only 9... or... was I?

Anyway, rank 10, renown rank 5 I think, loving the initial choice of career I chose.

I gained my first entry with the title of 'Victim' in the Tome of Knowledge... A high elf and a dwarf were wandering through some orc place (near the passage of rite with all the spiders in between Ekrund and Mount Bloodhorn), they were killing fellow orcy guards... well i'm not bloody having it! I ran towards them giving them emotes and all sorts! Then, the elf flagged himself for RvR, and you can bet your arse I gave him some clicking! The dwarf joined in, but didn't do much... why did a lonely rank 9 (at the time) black orc try and jump a rank 10 high elf healer type thing and a rank 10 tank type dwarf?

Sod it! It was my first taste of open RvR, these punks were going down... unfortunately, my damage couldn't take out the elf, even after my morale ability, tripping him up, taunting, skull thumping, and all that shabang! At half health I tried making a break for it... 'Dey iz arda!' I screamed as I hit the Flee ability and ran up the hill back to my orc buddies, but I got snared, I was walking up the hill! NOOOOOO!!!!! The elf polished me off, but trust me... I'll kill more than my fair share of elves, and I don't care what they throw at me, spells, arrows or blade!

I'll be finishing off rank 10 and getting some scenarios entered and won!

'Ere we go! 'Ere we go! 'Ere we go!

No comments: