Wednesday 15 October 2008

Layouts, Templates, Skins

I've spent a little bit of time looking at custom layouts for Blogger blogs. Some caught my eye more than others, but to find a Warhammer one... is like 'looking for chicken's teeth'... it just doesn't exist!

There must be someone out there... some boffin, who can bash together a few images, gadgets, etc like they have done for MySpace and other profile websites and make a Warhammer one...

Warhammer has been out for... well, longer than I have lived... something like 25 years or so, MySpace has been around for 10 years at most? But people (as stated above) are bashing out layouts of Grannies, Cars, Pets, Babes, Hunks, Dinosaurs, etc. Basically you can search for anything... however, when searching for 'Blogger' layouts, Google pretty much laughs at the word 'Warhammer'...

Now I'm not changing my search engine from Google, simply by the things it isn't showing me, since all search engines would do the same afaik.

On a new note in this post, that would be the first time I have ever used the acronym afaik (as far as I know). It took me months to work it out with people saying it on WoW. I didn't want to sound like a complete noob (and that I'm not in with the crowd) and ask what it meant.

Anyway, this is just another 'Frustration' I'm currently riddled with, off now to look at YouTube items to add... or maybe possibly if unsuccessful with that... a new site to unleash my thoughts and tell the tale of Thwomp... after all, it was Thwomp that helped me into this blogging malarky

No comments: