Wednesday 15 October 2008

Frustration!

Right! That's it then! I'm not the brightest spark there is, but come on... how the hell do you make a damn slideshow on this blog?!

I've spent well over an hour trying to get one to bloody work... photobucket, picasa, it's all a pile of bull to be honest...

From what can be seen now, is a slideshow (yet to be renamed due to deletion's approach soon) sat on the side with 'feed could not be loaded'...

Well pull your finger out of your arse and load it!!! I made the stupid mistake of trying to load from photobucket, in the end the popup for adding a slideshow had some sort of script error and crashed... 'do I wish to continue'... well what the hell do you think... obviously I look like I have all the time in the world to sit watching paint dry...

This blog idea... where/who did I get it from? *flashbacks* somewhere I was reading about leveling slowly in Warhammer so I could enjoy it more 'create a blog' was one of the things they said... well I would if the bloody thing would work the way I want it to!!!

For now... I'm more than annoyed... so I'll just post a new rank from time to time. Here's Thwomp finishing his first quest in Dark Elf lands (Blighted Isle?) and got a ding

No comments: