Monday 13 October 2008

Thwomp Enters The World

And so Thwomp began his great journey through the world of Warhammer (I can't remember what it's called at the moment... very much a bad start wouldn't you say?). Why did I pick an orc, well they look 'ard as nails and I like the fact that I can run in, do some damage while receiving almost no damage.

Anyway, Thwomp tasted his first kill last night (I wish I had a screenie of it). After having waited 3 days before being able to play it, due to installation/patching time, server downtime, girlfriend attention. Thwomp has quickly gained rank 7... with each rank (obviously not rank 1) saved as a screenie (for my own viewing really, but just to see how he progresses), and this will continue up to 40 (and beyond if then)

While this is my first entry, I do apologise if I am droning on, never wrote a blog before, never really knew what one was for years!

Things coming up soon will include...
- Blogroll (or something similar)
- Screenshots of Thwomp in action
- Some references to Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King (as i'm a player of TBC WoW)
- Others (keep your eyes peeled!)

How do they say...? Chow for now? Or should it be 'ciao'?

No comments: